Dr. Baddoo • DDS
Dr. Anthony Baddoo received his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from New York College of Dentistry in New York.
Dr. Baddoo founded Rose Dental Center, LLC in 1999 after working as an associate dentist in New York and Wilkes Barre, Pa. for a few years. He has been in private practice for over 20 years.
The focus of Dr. Baddoo's practice is cosmetic restoration, full mouth restoration with dental implants, highly detailed cosmetic work, from porcelain laminate veneers to all porcelain crowns as well as general dentistry, allowing patients to work with the top dentist in Easton PA for the smile that they've been dreaming of.
Dr. Baddoo has been an Invisalign Provider since 2006. He is among the select few general dentists awarded the honor of being a PREMIER PROVIDER of Invisalign in the Lehigh Valley.
Dr. Baddoo is active in his church and he volunteers his time by giving back to his community through the provision of free dental services to his church and to those in need.
Dr. Baddoo and his wife have four amazing children. His favorite sport is tennis which he plays on his days off.
Memberships / Affiliations:
- Member of American Academy of Clear Aligners
- Member of American Academy of cosmetic Dentistry
- Member of American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Member of Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Member of Lehigh Valley Dental Association